[Faith-talk] Hahahaha. He is so funny, the claimer of professorship.

Mostafa mostafa.almahdy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 16:44:04 UTC 2014

It is so funny when the self-proclaimed of Doctoral  commands me, he preposterously commands me to stop presenting myperspective.

  He thinks when he say that, I will submissively  stop.

Oh mommy, my knees are knocking, Hahahaa.

I am afraid MR. so called Professor, but I will never comply to your Magesty.

You are not more than just American, understand?

The fallacious website you shared is conveniently refuted by bunch of Muslim students, just some students, our scholars and professors are much higher than this goofy website.

Just for your info MR. Professor,

http://www.answering-christianity.com/sake.htm

It is the last time you talk to me like this.

It is a final warning MR. Professor, if you ever say stop acting like or do not post so and so, you will basically not be so happy with my unexpected reaction.

If you do not like what I say, just skip it, dismiss it, but never, never ever talk to me like this again!!

I am not under your authority!!

Do not force me to show the other face!!

It is a final, I said a final warning, and then I will not talk, I will simply just act!

If you speak like this again, you will never anticipate my strident reaction, and I promise you that there will be unbearable consequences that you cannot even imagine.

Your E-Mail has rightly been labeled to my trash folder, and it is the most proper place for it to stay.

   Before you fallaciously proclaim a Doctorate MR. so called, just learn how to spell the word (furthermore).

I do not react in such a strident manner unless a plain form of discourtesy is posed towards me.

Paul, Christine, Kendra and others, this is not for you.

I am an iPhone user like you Kendra, and I see you much respectful than some others.

  I have been trying to add you on Skype;

mine is mostafa-the-speaker

Feel free to add me.

You are more than welcome to do so.

I welcome you and I welcome all respectful people.

But I will never comply to arrogant people or self-proclaimed Doctorate holders.

Mostafa.