[Faith-talk] Hahahaha. He is so funny, the claimer of professorship.

Mostafa Almahdy mostafa.almahdy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 17:36:11 UTC 2014

I apologize for posting my repudiation to the list.

But do not forget that he who started, he transgressed here on the
list, and I basically had to respond at the same level.

Before you ask me to cease and desist, you should have directed your
instructions, criticism or whatever to the instigator.

--
(Seeking knowledge is compulsory from cratle to grave because it is a
shoreless ocean.)