[Faith-talk] Hahahaha. He is so funny, the claimer of professorship.

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 19:47:18 UTC 2014

Threats, and minimizing them, good one, I like the inconsistency, I guess
when all else fails then threats are acceptable, but don't let somebody
become defensive of their faith. I take my hat off to the same tactics that
are oppressing religious freedoms around the world or something may happen
to the old bear.
I may not be around here too much in the future, but I have still enjoyed
the gentle spirit and fervent faith of many I have came across on here,
Adieu