[Faith-talk] true translations

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 14:48:01 UTC 2014

There was at one time a Catholic email group run by a lady named Becky from
upstate New York, but I don't know if it exists now or not.  Its address was
blind-catholic-chat at yahoogroups.comm.

Again they could have migrated over to the Emissives server, or Becky could
have discontinued the group altogether.  Hope this helps, and maybe you can
in some way contact her.  Paul, proud alumnus of the Hadley School for the
Blind