[Faith-talk] Just introducing myself

Kendra. Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 20:02:16 UTC 2014

Welcome Erica, I also know you from the blind talk mailing list.. I am one of the members on this list from a different faith. I am a Pagan but I still enjoy this list since it's here for every one. Sure, like all groups, we dissagree but respect is a big rule here. I hope that you enjoy being here!!!
Kendra

Sent from my iPhone