[Faith-talk] Weekly Bible Game for Sunday, June 1, 2014

Paul via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Sun Jun 1 16:33:46 UTC 2014

Hello and a good Lord's Day to you.  Hope that you are all doing well on this day.

What a better time than now on the first day of the month to have the weekly Bible game! Remember, all I have is from Psalms to Revelation in this cleverly condensed poetic fashion.  Hopefully I'll be able to obtain the poems based on other books and chapters of the Bible eventually.  Last week we were in the New Testament, and today we will be in the Old Testament.  Hope you have your biblical thinking caps on, because here we go.  Good guessing to one and all!

He who made hearing shall He not receive?
He who made sight shall He not perceive?
He who chastises shall He not correct?
He who gives knowledge shall He not detect?

Well, if this doesn't sound like a mystery I don't know what will or even would.  Anyway your job is to find out what this somewhat ambiguous poem is based on.  Again, good guessing as the Lord leads you.

And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, in these last days in which we live.  Lord willing, tomorrow we will resume the Daily Thought messages.  Your Christian friend and brother, Paul