[Faith-talk] My response to the quotes of Roman, the Bible, my refreshment of original sin in Islam, and how does that effect the new world order.

Mostafa via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Sun Jun 1 18:33:58 UTC 2014

Dear all, peace be with you.

I today have intended to respond to the latest quote of Romans sent by Poppa Bear.

Romans is a book in the New testament that summons an exposition of the pauline doctrines written in 58 AD.

This biblical literature was allegedly composed 58 years later after when Jesus was supposedly crucified.

It was composed by someone who never saw Jesus Christ in his life.

He rather claimed to have seen him in a vision.

Does that qualify him to inscribe a supposedly divine message?
Speaking of original sin and its illustration, I need the proof of the words which were uttered with the lips of Jesus.

Can we find that?

I will leave the answer  to those of intellect.

In terms of Pastor Jason, things such the writings of Paul urges me to basicly discredit the present form of the Bible.

I now want to refresh your minds about the essence of original sin in Islam.

To prevent accusing me of redundancy, I would like to distinctly emphasize that I recognize my former mentions of that subject.

I am aiming to provoke your intellectual factors to just interact with the basicly devised  comparative proposition which I provided in the section below.

To those of intellect, which is better and more applicable to the new world order;

To promote and portray the original sin as a mass damnation caused by a fruit that it was eaten, or to depict the ancestral  misdeed as arrogance which results in developing a majorly racial disposal.

Which is more applicable to the human apprehension;

Is it to hold Adam accountable for the first committed wrongdoing and to even inherit that to those who were never present?

Or it is rather to hold Lucifer accountable for refusing to prostrate to Adam, just because he considered himself of a superiority complex.

Islam reprobates anyone who considers himself superior than others because of temporal vantages he possesses.

I believe that many Americans today have been luxuriated in that scope of racial discrimination crisis.

Islam considers that a radically reprobated blasphemy.

It is to consider yourself superior than others because of the land you inhabit, the nationality you have, the color of your skin, or even the dialect you speak.

This is genuinely the original sin according to Islamic teachings and principles.

I am still asking the question;

Which is more valuable to the human project;

Is it A; to infinitely condemn and reprobate Adam and Eve for their ever first evil action, and to even worsen the situation by making this unjustly inheritable to their all upcoming descendance.

Or B; It is to condemn and reprobate those who consider themselves eminent than others just because of their terrestrial characteristics.

That is the past as well as the present American crisis of racism.

    I even knew some people who refrained from voting for Obama just because of his skin color.

Americans have to voraciously  confront their racial crisis.

The last summer crisis of  murdering black man out of racial discrimination has sparked a global interest, it was promoted by CNN and other major cable networks around the world.

    Islam considers that a Lucifer disposition, it is a devilish propensity.

That is the Islamic original sin so to speak.

Christians of course have the right to believe in original sin as they like it to be.

But, it only works for them and for the preachers of their theology.

But, the Islamic version of original sin has tremendously absorbed the global attention, and that is because it is of a global interest.

I think that somebody is afflicted with heedlessness.

I hope not to be the one.

I also want my Christian recipients to unfeignedly call unto their Lord, that if I am untruthful, I shall then be miserably the rival of the Creator glory be to Him.

Peace be with you.