[Faith-talk] THE Arab Israeli conflict, A Muslim point of view in the twenty first century.

Mostafa via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Mon Jun 2 01:07:49 UTC 2014

Israel has been militarily strengthened.

After its series of wars with Arabs, Israel has deceased engaging into any critical combats with significant armies.

Israel has constantly been receiving unlimited military funding from the United states defense ministry and from the Pentagon warfare industrialized battleful.

  Pastor Jhon Hagee is a lunatic, a right-wing bigot who publicly and explicitly declares hate incitement rhetoric.

He is the senior leading minister of cornerstone Church of San Antonio Texas, and the chief founder of Christians united for Israel, a write-wing Christian lobby that rallies to support Israel militarily.

There are many right-wing evangelical fundamentalists who constantly call for a militarily preemptive   strike on Iran and on the dominantly Muslim inhabited territory complex.

   Some Christian apologists today have wrongfully and deliberately misquoted Islamic text about Jihad, whilst they call on sustaining the U.S military aid to Israel.

But do not they always speak of peace and tolerance?

I thought that is the core of what they teach and advocate for.

What does the write-wing evangelical categoric alignment with Israel signify?

    Why someone like Pastor Hagee insists on this intimidatingly military supply to Israel?

I think we quite knew the answer right now.

   The Crusades are absolutely coming again.

But this time, they are not coming from Europe, they rather are marching from the United states and Israel.

Pastor Hagee has unfeignedly and unambiguously stated that the Israeli issue is not just a political controversy, but it is rather a primarily biblical pursuit.

Do you still need further evidence for the newly waged Crusades?
Jerusalem is the centerline of the persistent conflict.

I will never comply to the unilateral peace which Israel claims to propose.

I will never agree to the partitioning of Jerusalem.

I will never be blindfolded or brainwashed on the subject, even if I lived in the United states for the rest of my life.

Israel is an apartheid state which essentially relys on racial discrimination and ethnic cleansing to establish its foundation.