[Faith-talk] The Bible and the Law.

Mostafa Almahdy via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Tue Jun 3 03:51:23 UTC 2014

Thank you Ashley for your message.

I just want to clarify something.

The word Allah does not mean something different than what you call
God with upper case in English.

If you can read the Bible in Arabic, you will notice that the
equivalent term for God with upper case is Allah.

It is something important to note.

Most Americans are disinformed about that.

--
(Seeking knowledge is compulsory from cratle to grave because it is a
shoreless ocean.)