[Faith-talk] Weekly Bible Game for Sunday, June 8, 2014

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 18:05:18 UTC 2014

Hello and greetings to you all on this Lord's Day or, if you live in the South Pacific region, a very good Monday morning.  I hope that when you read this message that it finds you well.

You know what time it is? No, I'm not referring to a particular time shown on your clocks or watches, but time for the weekly Bible game.  If you're ready (which I hope you are), here we go, this time from the New Testament.

Go to, you rich men, just bellow and howl;
You shall receive of your dealings so foul.
Patience is priceless, it reaps in the end.
Christ is the healer, the pardoning friend.

Any ideas of what book and chapter of the New Testament Scriptures this poem is based on? I must confess that, if someone else were moderating this game, that I'd get the correct book but not necessarily the right chapter.  Anyway, good guessing!

And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, in these last days in which we live.  Lord willing, tomorrow we will resume the Daily Thought message and articles.  Your Christian friend and brother, Paul