[Faith-talk] Something That Just Might Interest You

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 20:53:56 UTC 2014

Hello folks.  Here's something that just may be of interest to you, of course if your schedules permit and you desire to participate.

The Sight Seer Radio Reading Service in Grand Rapids MI broadcasts a complete and unedited evening worship service by one-week delay every Sunday at 6 p.m. eastern time, 5 central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and, for you in the UK and in Europe, at 22:00 hours UTC.  The service emanates from the LaGrave Avenue Christian Reformed Church in downtown Grand Rapids.  If you desire to join with the congregation, if only vicariously, point your browser to
http://www.thesightseer.org.

The service lasts for an hour.  If you join me, I hope that you will be blessed by the music and the message.  Hope at least one of you will avail yourself of this opportunity, as it will be lonely sitting in my virtual pew all by myself.  Hope you get this message in time.  Paul