[Faith-talk] Weekly Bible Trivia Game for Sunday, June 22, 2014

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 18:53:57 UTC 2014

Hello and good day to most of you on this first Sunday of summer.  I hope that, by God's matchless grace and His providential care, that you are all doing well today.

As promised, here is today's weekly Bible trivia game.  Remember, all I need is book and chapter only, not a verse, because that would only make things more confusing for me.  Hope you have your thinking caps ready because here we go.  Good guessing, as God leads.

We have an advocate, Jesus the Lord.
Keep His commandment, and honor His Word.
Hate not your brother, but love and be kind.
Antichrist comes; it is now the end time.

OK folks, the ball is in your court, so to speak.  Any idea as to which book and chapter of the New Testament that this little poem is based on? As usual, if no one guesses correctly, it will be posted on Tuesday.

And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, in these last days in which we live.  Lord willing, tomorrow we will resume the Daily Thought messages.  Your Christian friend and brother, Paul