[Faith-talk] The bible and the white cane

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 01:54:44 UTC 2014

Their is a term in Christianity which we use when speaking of the bible. The cannon of scripture or semply the cannon. The word cannon means cane or measuring stick. If we do not use our canes, what happens? we wonder about aimlessly, and the same thing is true when we don't read the bible. If you're a true federationest, use your cane, and if you're a true follower of Christ, read the bible! Dr. RJ Sandefur