[Faith-talk] Weekly Bible Trivia Game for Sunday, June 29, 2014

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 15:31:35 UTC 2014

Hello and good day folks.  Have to hurry, as I don't know when paratransit is coming to take me to a Mexican restaurant with all my fellow Christian singles.  Anyway today's poem is from the Old Testament.  See if you can guess book and chapter.  As God leads, good guessing!

Hear now you people; destruction is come,
Wasting and poverty, dearth is begun.
Gather your elders, and pray for the land.
Cry, for the day of the Lord is at hand.

And there you have it for today.  As usual, if no one comes up with the correct answer, will post it on Tuesday.

And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, in these last days in which we live.  Lord willing, tomorrow we will resume the series on Satan and the Saint.  Your Christian friend and brother, Paul