[Faith-talk] Weekly Bible Game for Sunday, March 16, 2014

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 20:30:32 UTC 2014

Hello and good day to you all.  I hope that your Sunday went well or, as this is being written, also went well for you in Australia and New Zealand.  It's Monday morning there, after all.

Last week we gave you a poem from the Old Testament, and this week we'll be giving you one from the New Testament.  Remember, all I need is the book and chapter on which this poem is based.  Got your thinking caps on? If so, here is the poem for this week.

Warns not to give to be noticed by men;
Alms done in secret are rendered again.
Teaches the right way to offer up prayer.
Tells His believers to live without care.

And there you have it.  Now most, of not all, of you should be able to guess this one.  But in case you don't get the correct answer, I'll give it to you on Tuesday.

And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, in these last days in which we live.  Lord willing, tomorrow there will be the resumption of the Daily Thought articles.  Your Christian friend and brother, Paul