[Faith-talk] QUOTE of the day.

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat May 3 11:41:31 UTC 2014

Mustafa, I like that one.  I mean, what people say about you may not reflect
the real you.  People from all walks of life say things that they will later
regret because they don't know the real you inside and out, even if you see
them every day.  There is a verse in the Old Testament of the Bible which
goes something like this:  "Man looks at the outward appearance, but the
Lord looks at the heart." That's why when people give opinions about a
particular individual in conversation, be they of low or high degree in my
hearing, that I ask those who gave their opinion:  "Do you _really know the
individual you are criticizing?" In most cases they don't.  I could say much
more about this subject, but won't do so here.  Thanks for the quote, and
I've added it to my collection.  Paul