[Faith-talk] Eastern Religions

Kirt via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Wed May 14 15:53:48 UTC 2014

Brandon,
Icy much to admire and your perspective. However, from my study of eastern religions, not too shallow to be cursory but certainly not incredibly deep saying you are influenced by "eastern religion"is just about as useful for defining your specific beliefs as saying you are a "Christian."I know you have mentioned specific branches of thought that have inspired you but I'm curious which streams of Hinduism/Buddhism you identify with most. Also, when you speak of "Karma"are you referring to the Jain concept of karmic matter on your soul or the more traditional view that it is simply a force of nature? Also, what sort of empirical evidence do you have to justify your belief in reincarnation? Again, I'm not trying to offend, I'm just curious.
Best,
Kirt ,

Sent from my iPhone