[Faith-talk] Questioning Our Beliefs

Poppa Bear via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Thu May 15 16:28:06 UTC 2014

Hello Linda, it took a lot of courage to say these things and though they
can make people very uncomfortable, or even angry to hear, you said exactly
what the Bible proclaims and as Christians this should be understood by all
those who claim to be born again. To those who are not believers, it is
something that is necessary to say because if you are a believer in the
Bible and the teachings of Jesus Christ then you have to share such things
as this because if we didn't we would have the blood of all those who never
hear about Jesus, heaven, hell, salvation, grace and forgiveness on our
hands and would not be doing what we are called to, share the message of the
Gospel and eternal life here after in either heaven or hell.