[Faith-talk] Several not very profound questions

debby phillips via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Sun May 18 17:12:16 UTC 2014

Good morning everyone.  Hope you all are having a restful Sunday.
I have a couple questions.  First, does anyone on the list know
if there will be Mass celebrated at the NFB convention on July 6,
and if so, how to find out when and where it will be held? I'm
also wondering if anyone has seen or knows where one might obtain
Braille Catholic hymnals, or song books? I would appreciate any
help on this that I could get.  Thanks.    Blessings,    Debby