[Faith-talk] Weekly Bible Game for Sunday, May 18, 2014

Paul via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Sun May 18 19:01:37 UTC 2014

Hello to all my weekly Bible game players.  I hope that, by God's matchless grace and His providential care, that you are all doing well today.

As usual, all I need for an answer is book and chapter only for the poem on which the relevant text is based.

Plea for the land to return to the Lord.
He is forgiving; His love is outpoured.
He is the source of all blessing and light.
His ways are perfect; His judgments are right.

Any ideas? As usual, I'll wait till Tuesday to give you the answer if anyone here hasn't got it by then.  Good guessing!

And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, in these last days in which we live.  Lord willing, tomorrow there will be the continuation of the Daily Thought messages.  Your Christian friend and brother, Paul