[Faith-talk] why is being blind so have to be so hard

Andrew via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Mon May 19 21:17:31 UTC 2014

Hi all

 I hope all is going well for you.

I am having a hard time being able to find a productive life  as a
blind person i wonder why god has alloud me to become blind and  i am
tired of being stuck at home there is nothing for the blind in my
area. and  I want a productive life but i can't find anybody to be of
help to me here in canada.  anybody i come across does not seem to
want to help me it seems  i want to  to do allot of things in life.  I
 am sick and tired of being treated like somebody who has a disability
and not finding anything to do and things  god is punishing me  I just
want a productive life style and wish god would  stop punishing me and
help me find something and find direction in my life.   i just wish
there was more for me  to do and things. i just getting beyond
frusteration  and  i am sick and tired of it i was told by my
community living  people i have mild devlopmental delay and things
nobody is really helping me locally and i wish  i could get help from
somewhere.