[Faith-talk] why is being blind so have to be so hard

Brandon Olivares via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Mon May 19 22:51:07 UTC 2014

Andrew,

God isn’t punishing you. God doesn’t punish anyone. But I do know that you can learn something from this. You can learn that no matter what your life circumstances are, nothing can truly hold you back if you have the motivation to succeed. You have to advocate for yourself though, but you can’t do that out of a place of helplessness. We are never truly helpless unless we choose to be so.

Brandon