[Faith-talk] There Is No Thinker

Brandon Olivares via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Tue May 20 12:27:34 UTC 2014

When you have a thought about something or someone, are you creating that thought, or did the thought simply arise in your consciousness? Are thoughts personal, or are they universal?

I’d like to share a post that I wrote about this subject. I don’t want to paste the content of it here, but am happy to discuss it.

It can be found here: http://www.escapethedream.org/blogs/brandon/2014/05/19/there-no-thinker

--
Brandon

Blind Adventures: Read about my adventures as a blind person

Escape the Dream: You deserve peace. See how to wake up from the dream of suffering.

Facebook: Brandon.Olivares
Twitter: @devbanana