[Faith-talk] why is being blind so have to be so hard

Snow White Dove via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Tue May 20 17:47:01 UTC 2014

I understand how you feel.

The services for the blind are horrible in Rockford.

I have found a wonderful volunteering position at my church.  I am going to be a receptionist for the school.

GOD does not punish people in that way.  Jesus says this in the Bible.

If someone could find the verse and send it for me.

There was a blind man and the people asked is he blind because he is punished for his sins, or the sins of his parents?

Jesus tells that that is not true.  Again, I’m paraphrasing.

Please know I understand your feelings.

Please feel free to answer my email privately if you’d like to talk.

Jenny