[Faith-talk] Unsubscribing from the list

Kirt via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Tue May 20 18:43:50 UTC 2014

Dear all,
I just wanted to inform you that, in spite of the valuable acquaintances I have made here and the occasional valuable discussion, I will be unsubscribing from this list. I simply do not have the time or inclination to wade through the vast volume of all too often negative and defamatory posts in order to discover the occasional valuable gem. I suspect some of you will be glad to see me go but that honestly doesn't bother me all that much one way or the other. I, of course, welcome any private correspondence and hope to continue the individual private conversations which have already started with some of you. I wish each of you all the best through your personal try amps and challenges alike. It's been a fun ride but, as I said, I feel compelled to take my life and the more personally positive direction and, overall, this list has been more hindrance than help to me in that regard.
All the best to all of you,
Kirt

Sent from my iPhone