[Faith-talk] Daily Thought for Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Brandon Olivares via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Tue May 20 21:49:30 UTC 2014

Statistics wouldn’t say much, as correlation does not imply causation. I knew many people in my public school who were perfectly functional human beings, and many who went to Catholic school who did not act very well.

--
Brandon

Blind Adventures: Read about my adventures as a blind person

Latest Blog Post: Road Trip

Facebook: Brandon.Olivares
Twitter: @devbanana