[Faith-talk] Sniffing the breeze.

Mostafa via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Wed May 21 03:43:07 UTC 2014

Dear all, peace be with you.

I just returned from the dawn prayer.

It is the most beautiful thing in the world to get up with the remembrance of Allah glory be to Him.

So allow me to share my sniff of the breeze with you.

Allah says in the Noble Koran what we can translate as follows.

“And not equal are the good deed and the bad. Repel evil by the deed which is better; and thereupon the one whom between you and him is enmity will become as though he was a devoted friend”.

The Noble Koran, chapter 41, verse 34.

Let us sniff its breeze together.

The Koran presents the relationship between the hateful action and its tranquilizing reaction.

Somebody may approach you with quite detest and aggression.

What is the Koranic disposal in such occasion?

The Koran advises you to repel his hostile disposition with what is better, and he shortly will become an intimate fellow.

This is the Koranic attitude in dealing with heated confrontations.

Some people get really insane when they lose their temper.

For sure, Allah is quite aware about that.

Therefore He tells you, do not treat anger with anger.

Do not respond to hate with much hate.

The Koran proposes that someone will immediately change if you adhere the disposition of responding to that is bad with what is good.

The Noble Koran uses the logical psychology to eliminate aggression and hostility.

      I think we need that in our daily life situations.

Well especially here in Egypt, people are quite aggressive with each other as the presidential elections is about to kick off.

People have lost the sense of dialog, and they are now influenced with the poison presented in the media.

I will never lose my temper over political debates.

That is just savage.

I meant to just share this in the beginning of the morning, so inshallah I can get the reward of impressing your disposition positively at the beginning of the day.

I also would like to remind myself and my Muslim brothers and sisters that Ramadan is around the corner.

It is about to knock the door, and it passes quite quickly.

Perhaps it is the last Ramadan in my life, perhaps I will not witness the month at all.

So at least I may  seal my life with the good intention of preparing myself and cleansing my heart to welcome Ramadan.

In the meantime, and until I inshallah sniff another breeze, peace be with you.