[Faith-talk] Daily Thought for Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Christine A. Olivares via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Wed May 21 16:18:57 UTC 2014

I was very lucky because students were allowed to do this kind of thing in my public school. We did have a Christian group, but then it stops just because there weren't enough people to run it. I have a friend who went to a private school, and it was worse than the public school because there is actually more problems with drinking and things like that. It was an all girls school, and people were not very nice to her at all. They were not very nice to anybody for that matter. And I have heard of other religions being persecuted. I don't remember what it was, but there was something on the news about someone not being able to wear symbol.

Sent from my iPhone