[Faith-talk] the blind jesus

debby phillips via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Fri May 23 16:49:41 UTC 2014

Hi Brandon, I have felt some of those things in the article, but
honestly everybody has days that are not so great, blind or
sighted.  You either get off your pity pot and move on, or you
wallow in it and get nowhere.  Pretty soon people get tired of
hearing all the negative talk.  When people see that you are
trying and just having an occasional bad day, that's one thing.
When someone is always negative then pretty soon people will walk
away.  But to say that all blind people feel terrible all the
time is a lie, too.  Most of the blind folks I know live full
lives, having good and bad times, just like anybody else.  If
people think that being sighted makes life perfectly rosy then
they are totally mistaken.    Blessings,    Debby