[Faith-talk] leaving this group

Andrew via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Fri May 23 18:48:08 UTC 2014

Hi all

I have just decided to leave with great regret that i need to leave
this group.  there is so much judging of me going on here the bible
says judge and you will be judged. and you cannot just go around
judging people.  you people are not showing me the love of christ.
you guys have satan working in your heads and that is unfortinate
though because you don't see what you guys do.
you are adding to the hurts in my life.
and i say this good by do gooders since that is all you are you hurt
me  you gguys are sitting around like  dum  asses   because you don't
truly how to treat people.  i am angry and god  will get  catch up to
you guys eventually and he will deal with you do gooders you don't
have the love of christ at all  so good by i am out of here