[Faith-talk] Weekly Bible Game for Sunday, May 25, 2014

Paul via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Sun May 25 16:13:44 UTC 2014

Hello and good day to you all on this Lord's Day or, if you live in Australia or New Zealand, a happy Monday morning.  I hope that everything's going well for you, by God's matchless grace and His providential care.

Do you know what time it is? No, don't look at your watch or the time displayed on your computer.  It's time for another weekly Bible game, which I hope will be an easy one this time.  If you recall, last week we had a poem based on the Old Testament, and this week we have a poem based on a specific passage in the New Testament.  Here we go.  Good guessing!

Paul, to the church at Jerusalem, went;
There was received with the leaders' consent.
Peter by Paul was withstood to the face.
Justification's a product of grace.

Now this one should be fairly easy.  In fact, I wouldn't be at all surprised if everyone receiving this weekly Bible game got it right.  Remember, I'm not trying to trick anyone, but perhaps with the leading of the Holy Spirit, to get some of you to actually read your copy of the Bible in whatever version or form of reading, be it, regular print, large print, Braille or audio formats.

And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, in these last days in which we live.  Lord willing, tomorrow we will resume the Daily Thought articles.  Your Christian friend and brother, Paul