[Faith-talk] Free Will

Maureen Pranghofer via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Mon May 26 15:17:16 UTC 2014

Hi, Interesting, I love your questionings and wonderings.  So life just goes
along and you have no control of what happens to you?
I, on the other hand, believe the Father's love for us is so great thet He
gives us free will over and over and over again, that since the moment we
are born He asks, will you say yes to me?  And when people say yes they of
their own free will decide to give up their will and let His be in charge.
But they never lose the option of choice, but once one has tasted the
Father's continuing constant love and grace one wants just to be with him
and then life flows because of being in the Father's will. Maureen