[Faith-talk] Perennial Rampage.

Rob Kaiser via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Tue May 27 02:53:17 UTC 2014

Good point.

-----Original Message-----
From: debby phillips via Faith-talk
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2014 7:41 PM
To: Mostafa ; Faith-talk,for the discussion of faith and religion ;
faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: Re: [Faith-talk] Perennial Rampage.

Hello! Wow, I am very much in agreement with much of what you
have written here.  The problem here is that there are people in
our country who are totally opposed to any kind of gun control at
all.  They anger me because although there are other ways of
killing people like stabbing and such, semi-automatic guns are
not necessary for people to have.  Why does someone need an
AK-47? Or an Uzi, or whatever.  Ah, but I shouldn't get started
with this.  I am sure that there will be people here who have
different opinions, and this list probably isn't the best vehicle
for this discussion.  But we can pray for those who have lost
loved ones in Santa Barbara, and also in South Carolina (there
was a shooting there as well).    Blessings,    Debby