[Faith-talk] The Bible and the Law.

Poppa Bear via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Wed May 28 05:53:56 UTC 2014

Mustafa, I also wanted to add this, you are such a gentlemen in your posts
over the last few months and I appreciate your conscious effort to be so
respectful and articulate your thoughts so carefully and precise, it does
become you and adds a touch of grace and humility that I think we all should
strive for.