[Faith-talk] The Bible and the Law.

debby phillips via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Thu May 29 03:10:31 UTC 2014

Nope, I don't think so.  And again I believe that when Jesus
talked about coming to fulfill the law, He was talking about
something different.  If you look beyond those verses in Matthew
5, Jesus talks about how if you lust after a woman you have
committed adultery in your heart; Jesus was not just speaking of
externals, like eating and drinking, but internal, things of the
heart.  If you hate your brother you have committed murder, etc.
It is important to read Matthew Chapters 5 through 7 as a whole.
Peace,    Debby