[Faith-talk] The Bible and the Law.

Mostafa Almahdy via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Thu May 29 18:23:32 UTC 2014

Debby, I knew what chapter five of Matthew said.

Jesus did not give you the permission to eat pork, to drink alcohol,
to eat unclean animals, animals that are not slautered for food.

Peter saw a vision, and he even said; I never ate something unclean.

He was amazed, it is something that he would have never done whilst
Jesus Christ was there.

And again, as I said before, I knew Coptics who would never approach
the pork, they will never drink alcohol, let alone unclean bief.

Now, let us get to the clear wrongfulness of Poppa Bear.

He hardly trys to imply that people die because of what they call in
Christianity the ancestral  sin.

The sinful action is patrimonial for Christians.

So, does it mean that people die when the sinfulness entered into the world?

Two questions then;

1; Why there are other creatures who die whilst they are irrelevant to
the supposedly imposed retribution?

2; According to what Christians believe, Jesus was crucified to atone
humanity from its hereditary  wickedness.

So as for Jesus died for our sins, he supposedly paid the bell.

Why we are still dying?, either spiritually or physically.

I believe we should think a little before we utter any random explanations.

I never heard of such doctrine that death is caused by the sin of Adam.

So if Adam had not sinned, would have not we been dying?

Would have we been infinite?
Let us now get back to the main point.

I believe that Christians today should critically reconsider their
apprehension of the dietary statute  and its parental essence with
what Jesus peace be upon him said he has to fulfill.

Jesus did not explicitly permit to you to eat from that what is
prohibited for Jews.

He talked about moral standards, and they are primarily pertained to
what you should have of clean food for you and for your household.

Let me be quite outspoken with you.

I believe that Christians today have evidently violated and
extraordinarily perverted the covenant.

They selectively approve what satisfys their desire and they basicly
abandon what does otherwise.

I want someone to search the Bible from the beginning of Genesis to
the end of Revelation, and let him just find for me something that
Jesus explicitly uttered in which he plainly abrogates the passage of
Matthew, the statement in which he says he shall fulfill the law and
the prophets.

I accuse Christian missionary activists of textual selectiveness and
of interpretative distortions.

They condemn homosexuality and they consent alcoholic beverages.

Yet they are both reprobated  in the same covenant of the divine statuary.

I fathom we will never agree on that regard, and we are not expected to.

I am just asking you to refrain from the preconceived notions of
deliberately selecting these contorted conclusions.

Why Allah forbids intoxicants for Jews and Muslims, and He favorably
makes it permissible for you.

I am afraid but it does not make any sense to me.

I cannot measure its justification with my humble intellects.

If you know someone who is involved in the pastoral profession, I can
felicitously converse with him on Skype.

I am available to talk on either Friday and Saturday morning my time.

Please pay attention that I live in Egypt, and that you are mostly
seven hours behind us.