[Faith-talk] How is everyone?

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 20 22:30:29 UTC 2014

I was encouraged by Ephesians 2, verses 8-9 today. My husband and I have been praying for years for a full time job and a baby. I
know that God either answers our prayers with yes, no, or wait. It sure has been discouraging trying to live with the no or the
wait. It was good to be reminded of His love through these verses in Ephesians. I am so glad that he loved us so much to send Jesus
to die in our place for our sins so that we could join Him in Heaven some day.

Sincerely,
Terri Wilcox
Sent from my Windows computer