[Faith-talk] How is everyone?

Kendra Schafer redwing731 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 07:42:08 UTC 2014

Hi all!
I know! It's like no one wants to educate others about their different faiths or share their thoughts any more. Do you all think that religious discution in an interfaith way is now a taboo?  I am still trying to fly out of Molalla. My boyfriend is also trying to get a better job so he can fly with me out of his mom's place. Prayers and thoughts are much welcome.  I am getting ready to celebrate Thanksgiving with my boyfriend. I am thankful for my family, my friends, the Pagan gods and last but not least, my boyfriend. What are you all thankful for?
Kendra

Sent from my iPhone