[Faith-talk] How is everyone?

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 19:57:13 UTC 2014

Hi Doris, what part of the Middle East is Mustafa from? I'm sure
he said at one point, but I am just not remembering.  Those darn
senior moments.  Or brain freeze.  (Grin).

Sorry you are still having some trouble with your leg.  But I'm
glad it's getting smaller.  My dad was diabetic and I know how
important wound care can be.  Take care and God bless!    Debby
and Neena P.S.  I just had this thought: do you celebrate
Thanksgiving while you are in Germany? I know they don't, but
I've never been out rather the U.S.  for a holiday like
Thanksgiving.  I've celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving several
times, though.  Again, God bless you and your husband