[Faith-talk] How is everyone?

wesley.burden2 at verizon.net wesley.burden2 at verizon.net
Sat Nov 22 00:45:54 UTC 2014

I am thankful that the lord woke me up this morning.  The lord didn't have
to wake me up but he did and I am thankful for that.  I also am thankful for
my cats fatty and whiskers.  My cats were a great blessing sent to me from
the lord.  Most of all I am thankful for making new friends on this list.