[Faith-talk] How is everyone?

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 01:50:46 UTC 2014

No, Chris, don't ask if you're wrong, then somebody may feel compelled to
come forth with a technical summery of all of the red tape that has seemed
to silence the list for the past month. Just let it flow and if folks get to
far out of line then let the powers that be make adjustments accordingly. I
am just glad to hear from everybody who has checked in over the past few
days.