[Faith-talk] hi,

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Mon Nov 24 02:45:34 UTC 2014

Hi Sheila,

Thanks, and the same to you and all here. Since my family is in
another state, I spend Thanksgiving here with my church family. We
will have a short service at 11 AM, where I will play my violin with
our string group, our horn group will play, we'll sing some
Thanksgiving hymns, and our pastor will give a short message. Then we
will eat together. As a single person, I really appreciate not having
to eat alone on holidays. We eat together Christmas Day as well!

Happy Thanksgiving to all, and safe travel for those who will do so!

Blessings,

Linda