[Faith-talk] a gentle reminder to our brothers and sisters onthis list

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 20:55:46 UTC 2014

Christine, did you know that there's at least a legend that St.
Francis of ASSISI preached to the birds? That's because people
wouldn't listen to him, so he began preaching to the birds, and
they did.  (Smile).  I like it, whether it's a true story or not.
It just shows how God will use whatever method He needs to to get
people to listen to Him.  (Smile).    Blessings,    Debby and
Neena