[Faith-talk] How is everyone?

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 26 23:43:42 UTC 2014

Maureen,
That question is a good one for linda. Don't say "I guess" anything. Check
with Linda if you are unsure of something.
But IMO, I see no issues with bible questions. What is wrong  IMO is heated
theology debates or putting down other religions.

I also enjoyed those sort of questions of the past.

I have one myself. How can you look up scripture? How can you look up the
root meanings of words?
I know sighted bible students use concordences. Also study bibles are
popular. but, I  know of no resources for us to do that sort of thing except
for maybe online  sources from bible gateway, but then you got to have a
device to go online with a wi fi connection, and everyone else can still use
ole fashioned reliable print.

Ashley