[Faith-talk] happy thanksgiving

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 27 16:29:37 UTC 2014

Happy Thanksgiving also. I spoke to my mom (who is 3000 miles away) in
Alexandria, V yesterday. She is 85 years young and sounds great. I am
spending my first Thanksgiving with my fiance and soon wife, Sarah.

Rob Kaiser, President National Federation of the Blind of California Orange
County Chapter cell#(760)792-0525 email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net