[Faith-talk] happy thanksgiving

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 20:15:07 UTC 2014

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! My mom cooked this year so I am happy.
She used to do this often but everybody started making other plans so
she quit doing it. She will be going to visit with her in-laws but I
plan to stay in as I have not been feeling well as of late so it is
great to have some Thanksgiving food hear. Have a great day all!

Danielle