[Faith-talk] prayer for our nation

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 18:56:04 UTC 2014

A wonderful reminder of the power of prayer. Our church organized a similar prayer campaign when our pastor suffered serious brain injury from a motorcycle accident. During the entirety of his 3-month recovery, the church kept him covered in prayer 24/7. God truly answered our prayers and performed some amazing miracles. He recovered much quicker than the doctors had dared to ope for. Prayer is indeed a powerful thing!

Blessings,

Chris Nusbaum, Vice President
Maryland Association of Blind Students
Coordinator of Social Media, National Federation of the Blind of Maryland
Twitter: @Chrisn98, @MDMDABS and @NFBMD

"Together, with love, hope and determination, we transform dreams into reality."