[Faith-talk] Fr. Tim Devine | Companions of the Cross

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 22:48:21 UTC 2014

Adriana and All,

Since I was also interested in learning about this blind priest in Canada mentioned in your earlier email, I googled his name and found this website containing some biographical information on him. There is also a link here to the church he serves, where you could probably find his contact information. Hope this helps.

Blessings,

Chris

http://www.companionscross.org/priests/fr-tim-devine

Chris Nusbaum, Vice President
Maryland Association of Blind Students
Coordinator of Social Media, National Federation of the Blind of Maryland
Twitter: @Chrisn98, @MDMDABS and @NFBMD

"Together, with love, hope and determination, we transform dreams into reality."