[Faith-talk] Fr. Tim Devine | Companions of the Cross

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 16:11:37 UTC 2014

There's another blind pastor who is on another NFB listserv to which I'm subscribed. His name is James Kelm and I believe he serves a church in Minnesota. At this moment I can't think of the name of the church, but Googling him might help you find it.

Chris Nusbaum, Vice President
Maryland Association of Blind Students
Coordinator of Social Media, National Federation of the Blind of Maryland
Twitter: @Chrisn98, @MDMDABS and @NFBMD

"Together, with love, hope and determination, we transform dreams into reality."