[Faith-talk] Tarot Course

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 08:53:34 UTC 2014

Hmmm. Interesting. so how did you learn to read. Actually I stumbled
upon a site about 7 years ago and just thought it was  a fun game like
those Magic 8-balls. I don't read nor understand it though. Good luck
with your book.

On 10/7/14, Brandon A. Olivares via Faith-talk <faith-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Honestly, for my deck I used to just put braille labels on myself. Now, I
> use Digit-Eyes labels, and scan with my phone. Or if you have a pen-friend
> or something similar, you can put those labels on, which honestly would
> probably just be faster. You'll need a little sighted assistance at first,
> but then once you create the labels, you'll be good to go. With the labels,
> it doesn't make the deck all that much thicker, either, like the braille
> would do, so it makes it a lot easier to shuffle.
>
> On Oct 8, 2014, at 1:03 AM, justin williams <justin.williams2 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Do you know of a braille deck; I'm interested.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/faith-talk_nfbnet.org/justin.william
>>> s2%40g